Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||AC100V-110V/AC220V-230V,50Hz/60Hz||Technology:||Shock Wave Therapy Equipment|
|Suitable For:||Both Clinic Use And Home Use||Effects For:||Body Pain, Muscle Pain, ED Treatment Etc.|
|Machine Size:||49*45*45 Cm||Gross Weight:||20KG|
breast boosting machine,
face lifting machine
portable phisiotherapy apparatus shockwave therapy machine for erectile dysfunction
Functions of shockwave machine:
- Body slimming
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy offers two main advantages over traditional surgical methods: fewer potential complications and a faster return to normal activity.
1. No anaesthesia,Non invasive,No medication,No surgery
2. Proven clinical results. Suitable for additional urology applications
3. Effective treatment of ED symptoms. Repair damaged penile tissue.
4. Fast treatment – 15 minutes per session, 3-4 sessions required
5. Fewer potential complications
6. Significant clinical benefit often seen 6-8 weeks after treatment
1. The human engineering design provides setting and operates conveniently;
2. Color Spanish and English touch screen design, intuitive and clear;
3. Import power source, to ensure instant shock output effect;
4. Surge pressure and frequency selection, conform to treatment demand;
5. The air compressor is built-in accessories collection box;
6. Single or dual output is optional, and provides a various professional probe;
7. Adopt a portable design with a stand for choice
|Display||LCD touch Screen|
|Transmitter||5 size (6/10/15/20/25mm)|
|Frequency and energy||2-16 HZ|
|Function||Fast relieve pain|
What signs indicate this therapy is needed?
Shock wave therapy may treat conditions such as degenerated tendons (Achilles tendonitis), heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
How Long Does Treatment Last?
The therapy session takes about 15 minutes depending on the disorder that is treated. In general, 3-5 sessions are necessary at weekly intervals. The greatest success rate when dealing with problem areas is achieved by following a 12 week treatment program.
Contact Person: Xie