Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||AC100V-110V/AC220V-230V,50Hz/60Hz||Technology:||Shock Wave Therapy Equipment|
|Suitable For:||Both Clinic Use And Home Use||Effects For:||Body Pain, Muscle Pain, ED Treatment Etc.|
|Machine Size:||49*45*45 Cm||Gross Weight:||20KG|
breast boosting machine,
face lifting machine
CE approved mini Shockwave Machine for Erectile Dysfunction treatment
Shockwave Therapy can be used to treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions, in particular, those involving areas where major connective tissue attaches to the bone. Common areas that can be successfully treated are:
Foot – plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis
Knee – patellar tendinitis and shin pain
Elbow – tennis or golfer’s elbow
Shoulder – rotator cuff tendinitis and calcific
Hip – trochanteric bursitis
Muscles – various trigger points throughout the body
Except for pain relief, shockwave therapy can be used for ED (erectile dysfunction) treatment.
1. Electromagnetic shock wave make our machine more professional
2. High Frequency: 2-16Hz & High Energy: 0.5-5 bar Make our machine more powerful
3. Work handle and transmitters:
A: 5 different sizes of transmitters
B: 2,000,000 shots + 2,000,000 shots as gift = 4000000 shots totally
4. Detailed video for operation
1. The human engineering design provides setting and operates conveniently;
2. Color Spanish and English touch screen design, intuitive and clear;
3. Import power source, to ensure instant shock output effect;
4. Surge pressure and frequency selection, conform to treatment demand;
5. The air compressor is built-in accessories collection box;
6. Single or dual output is optional, and provides a various professional probe;
7. Adopt a portable design with a stand for choice
|Technology||Shock wave therapy|
|Suggestion for treatment parts||Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion/ ED|
|Packaging size||49*45*45 cm|
What signs indicate this therapy is needed?
Shock wave therapy may treat conditions such as degenerated tendons (Achilles tendonitis), heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
How Long Does Treatment Last?
The therapy session takes about 15 minutes depending on the disorder that is treated. In general, 3-5 sessions are necessary at weekly intervals. The greatest success rate when dealing with problem areas is achieved by following a 12 week treatment program.
Contact Person: Xie