|Laser Type:||2940nm Er Yag||Systems:||Er : YAG, Nd : YAG, TwinLight|
|Wavelength:||1064nm+2940nm||Spot Distance:||0.1 Mm To 2mm|
|Power:||10-600J/CM^2||Tube:||Glass Tube (Standard), RF Tube(optional)|
2940nm 4D fotona laser machine,
4D Nd Yag fotona laser machine,
2940nm 1064nm fotona 4d machine
Fotona 2940nm Er Yag Laser Nd Yag 1064nm Long Pulse Laser Machine
Erbium laser is a solid-state pulsed laser with a wavelength of 2940nm, whose wavelength is exactly at the highest absorption peak of water. Compared with the traditional carbon dioxide laser (10600 μm), the absorption force of water is increased by about ten times. Therefore, this solid erbium In theory, laser can ideally cause rapid heating of superficial skin. In the case of minimal thermal damage, precise vaporization of tissue, thermal damage is limited in the range of 30-50vm, so it can peel the epidermis more superficially, The skin heals quickly, the post-operative pigmentation time is shortened, the thermal damage is less, and it only acts on the epidermis layer without damaging the dermis layer. Therefore, there are fewer side effects and the healing time is relatively shortened.
1. More accurate and safe;
2. Short healing period;
3. It is suitable for both superficial treatment and deep grinding;
4. Less thermal damage to surrounding tissues;
5. Most treatments do not require anesthesia;
6. The skin tissue recovers quickly after surgery;
7. It is not easy to form scars.
Scope of application
1. Traumatic scars; surgical scars;
2. Burn scars; hypertrophic scars;
3. Superficial scars; Depressed scars;
4. Facial pits; syringomas; flat warts; senile plaques, keratosis, etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Frank