|Laser Type:||CO2 Laser||Wavelength:||10600nm|
|Keyword:||Fotona 4D||Function:||Stretch Marks Removal,Skin Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening|
|Power:||40W / 60W||Certification:||CE,ISO9001,ISO,Medical CE|
Stretch Marks Removal Fotona 4D System Fractional Co2 Laser Equipment
What is a fractional laser?
The lattice laser is not a laser, but a working mode of the laser. As long as the diameter of the laser beam is less than 500 μm, and the laser beam is regularly arranged in a lattice shape, the laser working mode at this time is a lattice laser.
Fractional laser can instantly heat the water in the tissue to above 100 °C, and when it acts on the skin, it vaporizes the epidermis and scars of different depths, causing the skin to produce vaporization pits.
Due to its large peak energy, small thermally-induced side damage zone, accurate vaporized tissue, and light damage to surrounding tissue, the laser wound can heal in 3 to 5 days, and it is less likely to cause complications such as hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation. The disadvantages of large adverse reactions and insignificant curative effect under the laser non-fractal mode are eliminated, showing a better therapeutic effect.
Scope of application
1. It is suitable for removing wrinkles, wrinkles on the hands, neck and face (especially the wrinkles around the mouth and eye sockets), reducing deep forehead lines and stretch marks.
2. Remove scars and acne, especially for acne scars, trauma scars, postoperative scars, etc.
3. Treatment of superficial pigmented diseases of the skin, such as freckles, coffee spots, age spots and other pigmented diseases.
4. Improve photoaging skin and enlarged pores, and thicken the dermis.
5. It can cut and vaporize skin growths, such as warts, moles, sebaceous adenomas, syringomas, etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Frank